Welcome to our Website!
Come join us for our PEI Street Rod Association’s 39th Show ‘n Shine June 30, July 1st, & July 2nd, 2017 at the Old Brudenell Park, Brudenell, PEI. Street Rods – Antiques – Special Interest Classics – Antique & Special Interest Motorcycles – Antique Tractors – Entertainment – Trophies, Food & Refreshments – Gimme Bags – Dash Plaques (for the 1st 400 paid registrations only).
For more information call Wayne MacLeod at 902-569-3033 or Charlie Moore at 902-838-4834.
Classic Car/Truck Parts Swap, this is the place to buy, sell, swap and give away parts. If you are interested in participating, call Boyd Driscoll at 902-629-9843
The PEI Street Rod Association’s Show ‘n Shine event will be held during rainy conditions, unless otherwise stated.
Shuttle Service – Due to increasing insurance costs and decreasing demand, Shuttle Service to/from the dance will not be provided. We regret any inconvenience this change may cause.
The first show was held in 1979. An incorporated, non-profit organization, the Prince Edward Island Street Rod Association (PEISRA) is comprised of members who are dedicated to the modification, restoration, and preservation of street rod, antique, and special interest vehicles. This is the oldest and largest outdoor car show east of Montreal.
Past achievements of the PEISRA include:
- Successful bidder to Host the 1985 Canadian Mini-Nationals (Mini-Nats) Show
- Host the 1991 Canadian Street Rod National Show (CANATS) – it is worthy to note this was the first CANAT show to be held east of Ontario
- Recipient of Tourism Industry Association of PEI (TIAPEI) 1991 Kings County Hospitality Award
- Recipient of the Mayor’s Award, Town of Montague, 2003
- Induction into the Maritime Motorsports Hall of Fame, November 2011